Yes shipping is FAST & FREE. ArtistBe.com will ship your order free as long as you your shipping address is located within the Continental United States. There are no minimums to buy. ArtistBe.com ships via FedEx Ground or Home delivery. All In-Stock items leave our facility within 48 hours so you should have your art in 3-5 business days for orders in the Continental United States.
Shipping Returns is FREE. There are no return shipping charges for orders originally shipped to a destination within the Continental United States. Please note return shipments must also be shipped from the United States. Customer's must retain their original packaging for all returns.
CASAROTTO’S REDISCOVERED FRESCOES
Tristano Casarotto was born in Rosà, a small, town near Vicenza, Italy, in june of 1946.
A former Middle School teacher; he is now dedicated solely to the arts.
Tristano Casarotto belongs to “Il gruppo Artisti Comunità Montana del Brenta”. Literally translated “Artists Group of the Mountain Community of Brenta”.
He has organized and promoted numerous painting exhibitions and contest boasting national character for years. He also taken part in international exhibitions acquiring prestigious awards and valuable recognition.
His paintings are currently exhibited in both private and public collections throught Italy and western Europe. United States and south America. His art is centered around the intricate technique of the fresco. A method toward which Casarotto has devoted a great deal of research.
Below some comments about Casarotto ‘ work
- Tristano Casarotto give impressions of past and present.
- Tristano Casarotto , the talented painter from Vicenza, brings forth an artistic discourse of the past, coupled with a vision of his soul and personal memory.
-His art shows medieval villages, villas and countrysides, scenes representative of a time lost forever.
- A harmony of the romantic Venetian land is brought back to us in the form of the fresco. His heart and paintbrush work together in reviving the romanticism felt from the medieval period up the Renaissance, employing the basic images of castles, churches, peasantry and chivalry.
- Casarotto’s frescoes give a visual document, a tangible expression of the fantasy and genius of Europe’s truly rich history.
- The essence of time lingers in the fresco of Tristano Casarotto.
- In each painting the soft light and flowing colour shemes matched with moving images tells a story.
- The delicate and meaningful atmosphere apparent in Tristano’s work secures a subtle mystery that distinguished the style of this artist.
- Emerging from torn walls are the rediscovered fresoes….sheer elegance.
- Casarotto paints images woven with tales ereted from fragments and parts much like “rips”from facades of noble palaces.
- The clipped walls echoes’ history and passed time. The echo of Italian land full of feelings
- We ask the politicians to “ameliorate reality, most are unable. Of the artists we pray reality to be “recreated”, few can do this. Casarotto, with his frescoes on canvas is among this few. The reality he suggests is subtle, almost unreal. For this we thank him.
- He expresses the landscape of the soul.
Tristano Casarotto has been featured in the “International Catalog of Contemporary Art” since 1991
OTHER WORKS by The Artist Tristano Casarotto