Yes shipping is FAST & FREE. ArtistBe.com will ship your order free as long as you your shipping address is located within the Continental United States. There are no minimums to buy. ArtistBe.com ships via FedEx Ground or Home delivery. All In-Stock items leave our facility within 48 hours so you should have your art in 3-5 business days for orders in the Continental United States.
Shipping Returns is FREE. There are no return shipping charges for orders originally shipped to a destination within the Continental United States. Please note return shipments must also be shipped from the United States. Customer's must retain their original packaging for all returns.
G.D. (Art), A.T.D.
2013 ‘’Traditional Beats’’ at Novotel, Hyderabad
2012 ‘’Traditional Beats’’ at Lalitkala Academy, Delhi
2012 ‘’ Transcending Rhythm’’ at Art2 day Gallery, Hyatt Regency, Pune
2012 ‘’SERENE HARMONY’’ at Novotel airport, Hyderabad.
2012 “RHYTHMIC LIFE”Art2Day Gallery, Pune,
2011 “Transcending Rhythm” at Beyond Coffee, Hyderabad.
2011 “Rhythm Within” at Amdavadni Gufa, Ahemadabad.
2010 “Rhythm Of The Seasons” at Gallerie Leela, Mumbai.
2010 “Rhythm Of The Seasons” at The Corner House, Hyderabad.
2009 “Festive Rhythm” at Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai.
2009 “Festive Rhythm” at Indiaart Gallery, Pune
2007 “Celebration of Life” at Art2day Gallery, Pune
2006 “Music of Life “ at India art Gallery, Pune
2005 “Music of Life” at Lakshana Art Gallery, Bangalore.
2003 “Autumn’s Harmony” at SUN & SAND, Pune
2012 “WAKE UP YOUR WALLS” City Centre, Sofia, Bulgaria,
2011 “ FRAMES OF INDIA-2” at Pegasus Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
2011 “Canvas of India-Feb 2011” Kalanirvana Art Center. Hyderabad.
2010 “A Journey of Expressions” at State Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
2010 “A Journey of Expressions” at Abstract Art Gallery, Bangalore.
2010 “A Journey of Expressions” at Chitrakala Parishad, Bangalore.
2010 “A Journey of Expressions” at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur.
2010 “Amalgamation” at Kala Academy, Goa.
2007 “Different Palettes” at Art Entrance, Mumbai.
2007 “India art Gallery” & “Art2day Gallery”, Pune.
2006 “Colours Of Life” at Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai.
2006 “Art for Water, Water for Life” at Cymroza Art Gallery,
2006 “Symphony” at Lakshana Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
2004 “Black & White, White & Black” at Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai.
2013 Abhiruch Gaurav Award for the book Anubhutinchya Spandanrekha
2013 Varnecha Vagh Award for the book Anubhutinchya Spandanrekha
2013 Kavi Anant Fandi Award for the book Anubhutinchya Spandanrekha
2008 Award in All India Lokmanya Tilak Art Exhibition, Pune.
1992 State award for research paper on Student Qualitative Development
& Behavioral Changes through art as a medium.
1983 A.T.D. (1st in state)
1982 State Art prize in State Art Exhibition
2013 10th National Art Festival at Gangtok, Sikkim. Organized by Lalitkala Academy, New Delhi.
2011 “Artists in Residence” by Pegasus Foundation at Hyderabad.
2009 National Artist’s camp, Karnataka.
2008 International Artist’s Camp Mystic Village, Pune.
2007 National Artist’s Camp, Pune.
2006 “Women for Women-Healing Brushstrokes”
An Art Camp involving 25 women artists from Bangladesh,
India, Pakistan, South Africa & Sri Lanka.
- Twelve paintings from “Song of nature” series have been selected for CRY calendar 2012 & Greeting cards. (2012)
- One painting from the “Festive Rhythm” series were chosen to represent India in CFM calendar featuring artists from 12 different countries. (2010)
- Illustrations done for Oxford University Press, UK, ( 2010).
- Illustrations done for ‘Hesperian Foundation’ California,(2005)
- Conducted orientation for Primary Teachers based on new syllabus.
- Arts and Craft Training program for Anganwadi Teachers
- Number of Art and Craft workshop for children in Maharashtra.
- Picture project for books to bring awareness about watershed project, repairing of hand pumps and health care for rural population.
- Workshop in Arts and Craft for adolescent girls in 70 villages in Paithan Taluka, Maharashtra.
- Compiled a book on greeting cards by motivating children ‘create the cards’.
- ‘Rangoli Chitre’, book on Rangoli, compiled with the design created by ladies was brought out.
- Designed the covers and illustrations for many books in India & abroad.
- Action Research on drawing grade exams was accepted by Maharashtra State education Research & Training Board(1994)